Occiput. Mucous membranes. Duodenum. Bile ducts. Genitals. Nerves. Stomach.
- All Natrums are hypersensitive and closed. In Nat-p. the fears and refinement predominate.
- Fears : Dark , storms , insects , death and illness
- Mental dullness after seminal emissions
- Sexual dreams
- § EXCESS OF ACIDITY. Sour eructations and taste. Sour vomiting. YELLOW, CREAMY COATING AT THE BACK OF THE ROOF OF MOUTH AND TONGUE.
- SOURNESS; eructations, vomitus, stomach, stools, leucorrhoea, expectoration, sweats, etc. Acidity; "overfed [with milk and sugar] children."
- Nocturnal seminal emissions
- Itching eruptions about joints and ankles
Craves: FRIED EGGS ,salt , spicy food
Worse : sugar , milk